Remember when I wrote about damage we sustained after a San Antonio hail storm back in the spring? You can refresh your memory here.
We ended up finding more damage a week or two later, when we rolled out our awning and discovered several holes along the edge closest to the RV roof, i.e. the part that would have been exposed to hail while the thing was rolled up.
Thanks to the existence of our insurance company, internet commerce, and YouTube, we were able to deposit a check, order a new canopy, and take care of the installation ourselves. Couldn’t have done it without the help of this video from the RV Geeks!
But wait. There’s more. And this one makes us look even more incompetent.
Thanks for tuning in. Coming up next on the Rohrer & Wife RV Repair channel: Crappy Jobs. The toilet’s malfunctioning — again!